Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunshine

Its is lovely out today. Not quite 85 where I like it, but it is beautiful nonetheless. Weight is 180 again today, I've had a hard time with self control today, but, Im in a better mood, so back on the wagon tomorrow.

In other news, reading a good trashy novel series, lots of hot men lol. They are not good for increasing intelligence, but they are entertaining. Here's the cover of the first one. If you like supernatural stuff you might enjoy these.
Cheers lovelies!
~M

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this particular book, but I have read several from Laurell K. Hamilton and I quite like her works. The Anita Blake series and the stand alone novels.

    Good for you, having a good attitude. Another day is always another chance to hop on the wagon of weight loss. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is quite similar to the anita blake one. I am rather found off both series!

    ReplyDelete