Monday, May 23, 2011

New Week, New Start

Today is Monday, which means work the next four days. Work isn't so bad, it keeps my mind off of food. I have started to drink kombucha again. It seems to really help my digestive tract not be upset all the time. Only thing is, it doesn't taste very good. Supposedly it has all sorts of health benefits too. Today all I'm having is that, coffee and 2 cigs to make up for yesterday. This week, Im back to 500 max daily to see IF i can get over this damned plateau.





PS this is the sexiest man alive!!! Just for some inspiration for me to workout!
CHEERS lovelies!
~M

4 comments:

  1. Kombucha looks cool! I'm gunna check it out. And he is very handsome, but not really my type. I'm all about the older, brooding guy with deep-seeded problems. Which is probably why I need to take a break from men. Lets make a pact, no boys. Only for eye candy. Focus on ourselves? Lemme know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!! Boys just aren't worth it when you aren't happy about yourself. I need to go out a run! PS, dont shake the kombucha! it is fermented and will explode everywhere! I learned that lesson the hard way. lol
    Let me know how you are doing!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had or heard of Kombucha, but I'd certainly try it. Good luck meeting your goal, you can do it! You'll push right over that plateau! :)

    Oh my, he certainly is pretty. My type is more like... John Lydon. But I can appreciate a pretty boy all the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive had a huuuuge crush on him for a very long time. He is the main bad guy in one of the stupid charlies angels remakes. He has as Scottish accent which always melts me! Good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete