Saturday, May 21, 2011

more progress and the dreaded girls night

I'm down to 180 finally. Today I feel terrible though, damn girls night anyway! I told them all I wasn't hungry and they BOUGHT me food and said I had to eat it.....FUCK!. Not to mention it had gluten and eggs in it which makes me ill. I have the worse heartburn and vomiting today. At least I can get out that shit they made me eat yesterday. I could have say no, but I feel horrible about wasting food and they all would have been mad at me the rest of the night....sigh...
Here's some insipring pictures to end the rainy day blues!!
Cheers!
~M



2 comments:

  1. hey lady, thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm so sorry for the experience you described. As much as I would love to say these boys can burn in hell, I think it is more productive to look at them as our teachers. They make us more introspective and stronger. Don't worry about girls night. I'm sorry you got sick though:/ I can't wait to check out more of your blog later today<3 I'm glad we are in contact now:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! I like to try to think that to about males, however....I've had one crappy boyfriend after another since I was 17. I can't even count how many I've dated, then hated. I'm getting sick of it really. It makes me wonder if there are any good men left out there! lol
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete