Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 2: working on it

I had to go to a work meeting this AM. Damn work meetings and their supply of doughnuts! I have a terrible time with sweets. Really, they don't do anything but make me fat. Just got home and I'm fighting the urge to vomit. Im very worried about my teeth. My therapist says I will destroy them if I continue to purge everything I eat. So that is all Im eating today. New bi-polar meds help some, but Im still feeling out of control. Fresh breakups will do that. Anyway, I think I'll go for a jog to get my mind off of things and work off the fat. Cheers.
Weight:188 still...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be able to push through the rough patches, Your doing great so far!
    sometimes it takes a while for the results
    to show <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! slowly but surely I will get where I want to be. Which is happy, with myself.
    :p
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete